AURA IS A GAME CHANGER FOR SPORT AND RECREATION INTELLIGENCE
The industry has called-out issues with the intelligence used for decision making
In designing AURA with and for sport and recreation decision-makers we have identified problems with existing data and intelligence:
- Most sport and recreation occurs locally. However, the majority of sport and recreation data is available only at a macro level.
- A lack of aggregation and integration of disparate sport and recreation datasets means the full value of data is not realised.
- Lack of representative data on local, current, and future demand for sport and recreation activities, too much reliance on membership data
- Dependence on supply-side data to drive planning and decisions.
AURA solves these issues and pain points for sport and recreation decision-makers
Unique Sport & Recreation Data
We conduct research, collate existing intelligence and integrate client data to create powerful aggregated databases. The combined data delivers meaningful and actionable intelligence for sport and recreation decision-makers.
Analytics for new local intelligence
Our advanced analytics generate new localised data. We model 1,000’s of variables for all suburbs in Australia including community health, physical activity, sports and recreation activity behaviours and preferences.
The intelligence delivered by AURA supports decision making, driving improved investment allocation and maximising benefits to the local community. Examples include:
- Underpinning key strategic plans e.g. health and wellbeing, sport and recreation plans
- Segmenting and targeting of resident groups for greater impact
- Optimising facilities, open space planning and investment
- Creating business cases and assessing funding applications
- Enhanced marketing of local sports and recreation
- Managing stakeholders and communicating impact
For Sports Organisations
AURA data and intelligence drives efficient and effective planning, decision-making and investment for the whole of the sport from local communities to the national level. Examples include:
- Local community profiling and understanding across demographics, sport, recreation and health
- Brand health profiling and benchmarking
- Underpinning strategy across facilities, participation and commercialisation
- Enhanced business cases and funding applications
- Delivering value to stakeholders and communicating impact
THE AURA LOCALISED INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
AURA Localised Data
AURA survey data and analytics to the suburb level
Integration of client datasets e.g. facilities data into aggregated database and reporting
A host of contextual datasets such as census data, schools locations, household expenditure all at the local area level
24/7 access to data via dynamic dashboards and visualisations
Kinetica generated health, sport and recreation insights
On-call support to run client specific analyses